Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Raven Queen

Street lights shine along the road,
Take my hands I bring you out of here,
Walk with me with the fireflies,
This empty city just you & I,

Laugh with me thru this silent nite,
In my heart I'll always keep,
A piece of you with a thousand stars,
It brightens me pretty smile,

Talk with me till dawn awakes,
Secrets aren't meant to keep tonite,
Every glance reaches to my heart,
I saw myself in your shinny eyes,

Run with me to the hillside,
Hold me tight I won't let you go,
Lets lie and stare the skies above,
The moon is here for you tonite,

You look beautiful always will,
Till white hairs I'll be your soldier,
No one can hurt you when I am here,
You conquered my heart Dear Raven Queen.

1 comment:

Simon Ng said...

Heya. Thanks =) Hang around more if it pleases you. Your blogpage can't be found.