Saturday, August 2, 2008

A New Sound In Town

Finally, after probably 2 years bumming around, I've managed to assemble a band with people of the same taste of music. Awesome, can't wait for our very first practice... Introducing...
Kei Loke. How old? Ask him yourself xD. A great chef in the making, yeah he's a chef and he's my drummer now. Faster get yourself back from holidays and we can start rolling dude.

Ethan Lim. 22 years old. He's working in an advertising company. His job? Well, almost everything that range from accounting to marketing to advertising. Damn, evil boss and this bro here is my guitarist.

Simon Ng. 22 years old. Yeah, that's me you're looking at. Pursuing my Bachelor of Commerce degree in Accounting & Finance in Metropolitan College, Subang Jaya. I am the voice of the band, so get off the mic.

Wei Leng. 22 years old. A good buddy mine, graduated from Metropolitan College in Economic & Finance, currently looking for a boss before proceeding to a Masters in Finance. As they say, it's always sweet to have a rose among the guys. We're not thorns, who came up with that stupid phrase? Lovely lady here's our keyboardist.

What?! No, this isn't Chinese New Year yet. No ang paus, nothing. xxxxx xxx. xx years old. He's our bassist, the last piece in the band. Mysterious huh? I'll reveal to you who's the man behind this after our first session kicks off. I've got a good feeling bout this.


No comments: