Thursday, November 27, 2008

Quarantine

I watched Quarantine this evening. It was Celine's suggestion to watch it, the title gave me an impression of "cleaning" or "eliminating" something and turned out to be a little unpredictable(maybe cause I never even look at the poster). It was pretty creative, strong horror vibe and a little unpleasant to watch, everyone was dead in the end. I got my left leg up while watching it, so...... pretty scary haha... compared to those Korean or Thai horror movies which uses sound effects and disgusting figures (most of them tells about evil spirits not resting in peace seeking for vengeance, predictable?). Imagine having your brother or sister turning pale, going berserk biting you, dang.... then you gotta knock them down with a hammer. I was in silence when they play the credits.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang, accidentally read a spoiler. :p
Horror movies with good plots are always nice to watch (only if you have a sacrificial lamb a.k.a. a friend/family to hug in fear throughout the movie). Kinda reminds me of Deep Space. It's an animated movie bout a spaceship that pick up an alien artifact, along with a little extra: bloodshed. In the end, the whole crew dies as well. Oh, well.

Clarissa said...

the movie is not logical at all. lol