Thursday, April 30, 2009

Track Race

As usual, I would spend some of my free time doing some jogging when the mood comes. So I put on my sneakers this evening under the orangey yet still sunny sky and hopped into the field. Uik... I thought thought I saw an uncle running, I did I did that uncle is the one chilling at the side of the track every time I go jogging. Nevermind, I continued my normal routine... jog till I'm not in the mood.

While I was jogging about almost half the track of the first round, suddenly I noticed the uncle... no you are wrong, I didn't check him out. He was checking me out first! I just returned him a look. Then okay... nevermind I won't know what was on his mind. I can't see nuts from that distance. After all he is like almost half a round ahead of me.

Then... after another quarter of the track, uncle checked me out again! Wth!? I know I cute la... no need keep looking. I sense this firery aura... "Kiddo, you run so slow la...". Eventually my evening jog goal was set to run faster than that uncle. Rawr! Bring it on uncle! Young peeps are capable too!

Second round passed, I caught up 1/3 of the distance between us. Uncle looks back... feeling the pressure. I bet he's sweating like pig over there. Cause I'm also sweating dy, haha. The sun had to come out at this time -.- Third round passed, I caught up 2/3 of the initial distance between us. Uncle looks back... I bet he's going like "OMG-ness! I need to fast fast fast.. cough cough".

Before the fourth round ended, I jog passed him... "Oh yeshhhhh baby! victory is sweet" in my heart. Okay I didn't feel that way haha.... cause I'm pretty much out of breath myself. However, I captured the moment, that few seconds I see him, he was panting like super crazyyy "Hurh.. Hurhh..... Hurhhhh..... all the sweat and fats bouncing" LOL.

Then I check him out back from the front.... and run run run run! I was half a track ahead.. woo hooo! AIKS..... jogged abit too fast, tired-ness. I started walking... the uncle must be thinking "Yes! Time to catch up, boy, I eat salt more than you eat rice, you're still inexperienced!". I walked like 1/3 the track and he's like a quarter track away from me ady, pressure! then I run run run! "Too bad uncle! Die also must win you today! Ruahaha!". I run until the winning line and hide at home. DEAD TIRED NOW. LOL.

No comments: