Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tagged by Jia Huei

Part 1: On the outside
~>Name: Simon Ng Sae Mun.
~>Date of Birth: 22nd February 1986, Hey you, yes you the one reading this, wish me ok!
~>Current Status: Single.
~>Hair Colour: Black. Last time, yellow, red, brown, can you imagine the wild side of me?!
~>Righty or Lefty: Righty, used to be a lefty too.
~>Zodiac Sign: Pisces, the romantic one.

Part 2: On the Inside
~>Your Heritage: Chinese, but often mistaken for other nationality such as Japanese, Mexican, mixed, INDONESIAN, PHILLIPINES, why?!
~>Your Fear: Whom shall I fear when I have God with me? Em.. besides tickling.

Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
~>Your thoughts first waking up: Shall I go back to sleep?/Today's gonna be an awesome day! Good Morning Jesus!
~>Bedtime: Prayers, especially those whom I promised to keep them in prayers.
~>Your most missed memory: Chornological order aite.
~>A couple photo session with a crush in a photo machine. First time getting into a machine like that. It was fun and funny.
~>During The Click 5 concert when I exchanged smiles and stared into the eyes of a friend. It felt like time has stopped for a moment.
~>My first time worship leading. If American Idol Season Finale was Cook's "Time Of His Life", that was the time of my life.
~>First time clubbing with my mates, it was the best all guys dancing experience, we're not gays aite. Everyone was dancing with their own style strangely.
~>Stolen first kiss in the playground under night with stars. Guess I could never forget that.
~>My first birthday party in the kindy. Mum made me a bowling cake, I remember the cheer and excitement of celebrating birthday as a child.
~>Mum picking me up with her mini red car during kindergarden. "Mummy's here!"
There's plenty unforgettable, missed, cherished, memories, if you wish to know more.

Part 4: Your Pick
~>Pepsi or Coke: Both, but Pepsi Twist owns Pepsi.
~>Single or Group Dates: Both, sometimes it depends who is it.
~>Adidas or Nike: Nike, for the fish hook, for it's motto. Adidas is not bad too actually.
~>Lipton Tea or Nestea: Both, got difference eh?

Part 5: Do You...
~>Smoke: No.
~>Curse: Not really, erm... sometimes it just slips out.
~>Drink : Yeah, but not often.

Part 7: Have You Ever?
~>Played a stripping game: Like who strip the fastest?! Nope.
~>Changed who you were to fit in: Nope.

Part 8: Age
~>You're hoping to be married: 26 - 30

Part 9: In A Guy/Girl
~>Best eye colour: Black/brown.
~>Hair colour: Black/brown/as long as it looks good.
~>Short or long hair: As long as it suites the girl.
~>Would like to add some stuffs here: Inner beauty matters a lot to me.. rather than looks alone.

Part 10: What Were You Doing?
~>1 minute ago: Chatting.
~>1 hour ago: Chatting.
~>1 month ago: Chatting, oh be quiet.

Part 11: Finish The Sentences
~>I love: Singing.
~>I miss : Singing.
~>I need: Singing, when are we going to Neway again?!

Part 12: Tag
~>Whoever who reads this, let me know when you've done yours aite.
~>List out 5 presents you wish for your upcoming birthday:
1. Friends.
2. Family.
3. Someone special.
4. God.
5. All of you must come/wish me aite, that would be the best present.

No comments: