Wednesday, June 4, 2008

God's Calling


I'm officially broke. Due to Ivan's party plans these 2 weeks. Well, he's back from the states after a few years so have to hang out. Spent some cash on a gift and paid for Rock camp fees, leaving a 10 dollar note resting in my skinny wallet. Overall, the camp was alright, Talent Time was fun. However, something special happened in the camp. God spoke to me, His calling was clear and loud, I felt it thru out the whole time in Golden Sands, the bits and pieces of the puzzle after this 2 months began to make sense. I've decided to respond to Him. Amen?

Departing from the Sands,
Carrying His command with me,
I walked again into the city,
Into a world of lost souls,

I heard the prayer,
A man of great strength I'll be,
Fear not of the coming days,
My son, you are under my wings,

I'll march on forward,
Opening my eyes with courage,
Leading the people into the light,
Lets all fly high for God!

No comments: