Monday, June 9, 2008

Guardian Angel


My handphone mirror cracked. I sat on the phone during camp and the strap was on top of it. First time using one. I thought rather than looking and keeping a nice metal strap in my drawer for months.... I guess it's not such a good idea for someone like me to use a strap after all, my phone!!! Unlengchified!!! By the way girls out there, guys don't use handphone straps! So if they like it or use it, it must be for someone. I had my Finance Corporate paper today. As usual, that slight twist in the questions makes me go cuckoo in the hall thinking whats the trick to it. *Prays* Pass me! Pass me! Two more to go! Something just hit me this afternoon, I wonder whats was on your mind after these months....

Like an angel from above,
I'm always watching you from afar,
Even if it's time and distance,
Near to my heart you'll be,

During the rainy days,
I pray God sends you an umbrella,
On your darkest days,
I wish the candle lights up for you,

When you are numb,
May soft touches make you feel,
And when you're tired and lonely,
I hope you'll be showered with blessings of love,

Even if it takes more patience,
Even sometimes it makes me breakdown,
Even when they thought I'm insane,
I will find my way to you, somehow,

Each and every nite I pray,
Peace will be upon you,
I'm always watching you from afar,
Like an angel from above.

No comments: