Monday, June 30, 2008

Control

I spent my morning practicing this song, Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone). Finally, about an hour or so I managed to find the right voice to suite this song. This will be the presentation song for my worship lead session on the 27th July next month. All of you are invited to come, shoutout to Justin, Lynnett, Alvin(I came aite!), Evonna, Yiran, you guys better come. For those of you never heard of this man Jesus Christ, here's your chance to see what is it like. There's nothing better than seeing it yourself, so come and see. We are not trying to brainwash anyone, in fact as a fellow Christian I dislike it when someone does it. Get yourself expose, come again if you feel something is in store for you. Add me in MSN or email me and I will reply you as soon as possible(check the right column of the blog). My church is Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, South East Asia, Earth xD. I finished typing the Goals and Preparation for the Youth Ministry in the afternoon before heading to the mall.

Right now, I'm blogging this as I just came back from a movie with Ivan Chong in Mid Valley. We watched "Wanted" and to my surprise, God spoke to me throughout the whole movie. I watched it with an uneasy feeling because why speak to me during a movie? It has been a month since God last spoke to me so much. This movie will be my personal best action movie because it's from God's selection, the storyline is not bad as well. Perhaps your interpretation would be different from mine after watching it, but here's what God told me. You are born into this world with nothing. What you see and what you live on and what you experience has shape you to what you believe, trust and hold onto in life.

Just like the movie, this young man (James McAvoy) who is fatherless led a life that is meaningless, a 9 to 5 office job as a Accounts Manager with a "skinny" boss and lives with his girlfriend in a house near a railway track. He thought his life was pathetic and empty, until one fine day, someone came to him and said she (Fox, Angelina Jolie) knew his father. His father was murdered by a man named Cross who betrayed the organisation of professional assassins, Fraternity. After a series of action packed life threatening incident, he was told that his destiny is to replace his father to kill Cross. He asked a question that all of us had or will ask sometime in our lives, Who Am I? And he was convinced that his destiny was fated to be an assassin. He was trained well, he was taught to gain control of his life, he was taught that if he believes in himself, he could do things that normal humans can't do.

And the Lord says this to me, my Son, in life there are many things that you thought was true, there are many things that the world makes you believe in, they claimed that you can be the God of your life, you can have control and temptations of many kinds will be sent to you till you struggle so hard to resist each of it. Can you distinct my voice from the world? Can you?

They, Fraternity believed that God has sent names to them thru a machine that generate codes to be cracked into names to be assassinated (to me, the machine represents God). Based on Fraternity's history, there was once a failed assignment of killing a target whose name was generated from the machine. Weeks later the target killed a man in front of his daughter. He was convinced that the names generated must die before something evil is bound to happen. Indeed as time passes, he became a great assassin and his long awaited assignment came, to kill Cross. His determination was filled with brutality, hatred, anger and it would take nothing to stop him from hunting this down man who murdered his father. The world will make you believe in things that you thought that was so real to you, to your naked eye, psycho you slowly like taking a sips of poison everyday until one day you feel numb and think you are in control of everything. What if one day the things you've hold onto for all your life is just a lie? Will you accept it?

There was a twist in the ending of the story, the young man assassinated Cross and found out that Cross was his real father. Cross was trying to protect this young man(his son) from the organisation since birth. He wanted his son to have a chance to lead a different life from what he experienced. He wanted him to feel how is it like to find his own family and be away from tasting blood, a different destiny. And it was revealed to this young man that Fraternity's head, Sloan's name was actually generated from the machine which meant, he was suppose to die some time ago. Sloan actually manipulated the whole organisation and generated the names from the machine by himself to control the fate of mankind. Sloan chose to be God himself. In the end, the young man assassinated every one in Fraternity and lived on.

If you do not know Me, you are a like lost sheep being directed by the wolfs. You will be deceived by the ways of man and lose everything just like how this young assassin gave his life for the temporary "faith" on earth. A questioned hit me, if God chose you to die today? What will your answer be? Will you be like Abraham or will you runaway like Jonah? Will you try to take over God like Sloan? He gave me this word to include in my testimony this coming 13th July, "Control".

Who is in... CONTROL?

No comments: