Friday, July 4, 2008

Summer of A '07

I woke up in my comfort shell,
Memories of the past reveals my identity,
Those days wrapped with boxes and strings,
The summer serenade of a 07',

I used to be your shoulder,
A promise till you grow older,
When you cried and feel like it's over,
I was there till you're sober,

We used to laugh at each other,
How silly but we grew stronger,
In our little own small world,
Love was bonding our hearts together,

I used to walk you back home,
It breaks my heart when you're alone,
The times you told me it striked you,
Wishing I was your comforter,

I used to be your everything,
All of the things we gone through,
When I miss you I closed my eyes,
It's you I dreamt about all nite,

I could never forget that day,
How the monsters attacked us,
Blood shed and flowing tears,
An eternal separation from you,

Our hiding place has been wrecked,
Nothing was left, all dried up,
Let bygones be bygones,
Stay strong and loved without me,

The clock will never tick back,
The summer serenade of a 07',
A time in my life that was true,
I was once the happiest man.

No comments: