Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tagged By Yeen Hoong

h1. At what age do you wish to marry?
~>I once begged my mum to teach me bake cookies for a girl. She said, NO, all your relationships are unsucessful, teach you is like wasting my effort and time. I replied, but mom, I'm still young and I have time to choose the best wife if it doesn't work out. I'm 22 and it would take at least about 4 to 8 more years for me to get married. So what you think? ;)

Mum: Okay, I'll teach you how to bake cookies in 4.5 years time.
Me: *Cha Dou*


Anyway, she taught me at last and I baked London Chocolate Almond Cookies!

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
~>
America, Australia, Japan etc. I want a world tour ticket haha.

3. If you could have one word that'll describe your mood right now, what would it be?
~>Sleepy, I just rise from my dreams.

4. How long can a true friendship last?
~>Forever. I grew up with a bunch of friends since Primary One. Some even from kindergarden before we went to the same Primary school. I'm proud to say, you guys are my bestesrestest buddies.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
~>
Become a singer/rockstar/running a business (ain't giving the details!).

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
~>
Yup, but I might need to live inside the cave in some forest thats rich with natural source of food, dress like Tarzan and use the rocks as pillow.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
~>My faith.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
~>Put in CIMB bank, into a fund that provides fairly well returns until I graduate I'll plan again.

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
~>
Loves calling me kor kor, aite thats not a good point. Christian, soft hearted and polite.

10. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
~>I've answered this before. Aite here goes round 2. She must be loud like thunder, sakai like Ivy, click better than Click 5, active like monkey, flexible like rubberband, rational like psychics, creative like rainbows, happy like hyena on estacy pills, talkative like tv, sweet like sugar and preferbably Christian, well mannered, strives to improve, understanding.

11. If you could rewind time would you?
~>Is it like... this movie.... The Click?!

12. What's your ambition?
~>I'll either start off as an auditor or work in a finance firm, get my professional certificade, maybe a master later on and see where God takes me from here. The best is yet to come.

13. Are you emotional?
~>Yes, if someone who meant a lot to me hurts me. *Sniffs* Tissue plwease.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
~>
God, family & friends, other half, health to fullfill my dreams.

15. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?
~>
Learn singing as soon as I can speak.

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
~>Naiveness. I still have some of them in me despite the fact that I try my best not to be cheated when I place my trust on people.

17. What music have you been listening to recently?
~>Rock, Duets, Asian Idol 2007, Astro Talent Quest 2008(Go Debbie! I'll support you in the finals this Saturday, my treat for makan aite? I'm not good in doing banner xD).



This is Debbie Lim/林淑晶!! representating ASQ2008 for Billionstar PK round in Taiwan.

Those interested to come with me for Astro Talent Quest 2008 finals can get tickets from me. Saturday, Stadium Merdeka, 7.45pm. I still have a bunch of tickets! Come support Debbie!

18. What is the one thing you cannot do but you wish you could?
~>It's not I can't but I don't have it yet, lots of cash, like 10 trucks full, there's a lot I want to accomplish with it.

19. What will you do if your life left 3 more days?
~>Jalan-jalan cari makan, write some poems, give everyone I love a bear hug, wish them goodbye and sleep in my wifes embrace. Hey future wifey, you cannot die before I do, aite?!

20. Should we lie or confess in love?
~>Confess, no mater how slim the chances are, whether she's Miss Africa or millions of guys lining up for her till it reaches Sabah, I still give it a shot!

No comments: