Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tagged By Asmice

Tag! Tag! Lets spread the virus

7 facts about me:-
~>Loves singing, everybody knows that.
~>Romantic, I think? according to some reliable sources lol.
~>Loves God, you bet.
~>Infinite hobbies, tell me about it.
~>Lame, with countless exciting jokes that ends up in silence.
~>Creative, loves "eye talking", filled with crazy ideas.
~>Darnnn naughty & playful if you know me well.

7 things that scare me:-
~>Crazy dawgs... after being chased by a 4 legged brownish nutcase.
~>Guys grabbing mens' butt? Man, I'll kill that dude... REALLY!
~>My pastor having period.
~>My brothers having period, too?
~>Girls joining the period session, three?
~>Being alone watching a horror movie in the cinema, that's scary crap you know.
~>Being robbed, it's alright if the robber wants to rob my cash plus my cards or the wallet if he's make good use out of it, but don't hold a knife and tell me "I'm stabbing you before I ciao". Man, I'll kill that dude..... TOO!


7 songs playing in my mind:-
~>Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace(My Chains Are Gone)
~>Dr Bombay - Rice & Curry

Hurry hurry hurry, buy my rice and curry,
Buy my rice and curry, so hurry hurry hurry,
Buy 1 for 2, special price for you,
Oh wey oh, curry nam nam curry curry curry nam nam!

~>Alex Band - Tonight
~>Lifehouse - Whatever It Takes
~>Crazy Frog - I Like To Move It

All girls all over the world,
Original Mad Stuntman pon ya case man!
I love how all girls a move them body,
And when ya move ya body, and move it,
Nice and sweet and sexy, alright!

I like to move it, move it
I like to move it, move it
I like to move it, move it
Ya like to MOVE IT!

~>Jonas Brothers - When You Look Me In The Eyes
~>Rick Mugrage - Blue Skies

7 valuable things in my life:
~>God
~>Family, although I pretend to be ignorant.
~>Friends, I've been praying for you guys.
~>Love ones, maybe like future pets, future girlfriend, wife and stuff.
~>My assets, not those assets aite haha, stuffs like handphones, cars and comp, it burns cash when it has problems.
~>Career, its a must, I'm a guy.
~>The voice inside me.

7 'first times' in my life:-
~>Calling an indian lady while I sleeping on her shoulder and she pushes my head away like 5 times, "Mummy, don't lah!". I woke up, look at her..... *shocked* Where's my mum?!
~>Got the tip of my middle finger crushed.
~>Singing a love song specifically to a girl in public.
~>Period life, lol.... literally perioding during my entire years in senior high.
~>Got my left cheek pinched my a stanger girl out of a sudden during LEO I.U. Nite.
~>Buttocks expose half on stage with 600 audience laughing. A girl came to me, "Oooo... nice butt". Shitt!!!!
~>Waking up and thinking it was dawn, packing up all my schooling stuffs and asking mom to fetch me to school, until I saw a large crowd playing football in the "morning" at the fields, it was EVENING, 6pm.

7 words/things I always say/use:-
~>Heys, Heya, Hi, Hello, Yo.
~>Mama, what you cooking tonight? (in the morning)
~>I wanna use (thats a standard msg to my bros when I wanna use comp).
~>Good morning, good night God.
~>My fan, Malaysia gets really hot at times.
~>Jom movie! What movie? Anything lah.
~>Jom bball! Don't Care. Coming now.

Friends that I wanna tag
~>All the readers, You're tagged! really, if you have time, tell me I'll read it.

1 comment:

ivy-pyih said...

tagged liao.. since im free now.. lolx