Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Heart

Dwelling in the glory of riches and fame,
Faster than any bullets could fly,
A man may live like a King of a nation,
But his heart... does not tell lies,

Like a hungry wolf craving blood,
Days of stravation brings insanity,
Bread tasted like the source of life,
Is it possible revive a dead?

Our days in this place are numbered,
Tressures shared forever remains,
In my head I know our truth,
These heartbeats, wasn't a coincidence,

Feelings can be a dangerous weapon,
Blinding one's mind to rationality,
Robbing one's rights to the truth,
What else can we hold on to?

Everynite I put myself to bed,
A dream that I'll never be awake,
Those sweet days in black and white,
Sugar was never the same again,

I'll sing for you under the little stars,
If eternity requires it shall be,
For you I'd die a thousand times,
Just to turn your face back once more,

You left that day without my prayers,
Don't forget, the memories we had,
I love you once, you're second to none,
For I know my heart... does not tell lies.

No comments: