Sunday, July 20, 2008

Homesick

Keep digging, dig.... and dig,
Not even a drip of water,
Shades from the hidden dungeon,
Give me, my path to freedom,

A stroke drawn with my blood,
I count the days to release,
Marking the escape of the sun,
Darkness blinds my sight again,

Secret plans kept like a silent mice,
A two side coin bet on this hole,
Not knowing where it leads the soul,
Give me, my path to salvation,

One day I'll break this chains,
These bars won't hold me back,
The gods tried to rob my faith,
Unworthy compared to my Master,

I rejoice, even when I bleed all over,
The path to a brighter tomorrow,
I vow to fly like Him someday,
Keep digging, and seek the route,

Free me from this murderous sin,
For they did not bow in awe,
When I'm set alive to see the sunlight,
I'll never miss you ever, Homesick.

No comments: