Thursday, June 26, 2008

We'll Make It Happen


This morning I woke and played basketball for an hour or two after a short jog. At 10am I head to the stalls near the factories for breakfast with Joshua, my church pastor that is. After that we head back to the church for further discussions. I told Joshua about my thoughts and plans for the youths in future. It's really amazing after hearing back from him. He shared to me something about the church(cannot reveal here, sorry) and he said I came at the right time. He just started training a few mentors. It's time to make a move and I was the missing link for the youths. I was pretty surprise at first after hearing his thoughts and indeed this is the perfect time to prepare and plan for the church.

Our church is undergoing a Revival and the people has started moving again. The conflicts were pretty much a smaller problem now and for the youth ministry I'm gonna to work for, we're targetting to get all the preparation done hopefully by the end of this year so we can start a new worship service, thats is for the youths! It's really awesome, today we've started a rough idea for the youth service, which includes Worship, Bible Study, Evangelism(reaching out to others), Fellowship and other activities. We're gonna go more in depth the next meeting after I finished my first task. If everything goes into plan and with God's grace, we'll be able to start in the beginning of next year or on the first quarter of 2009. Right now I'm going through the goals of the youth ministry and will be visiting more churches to come up with an attendees profile of youth churches, youth services randomly.

I'm so so so excited, with the upcoming 90 children from Boys Brigade(a program for the young ones in our church) that is soon to be in the youth group, we're gonna bridge them into our church and grow in faith and hopefully in numbers as well. Fantastic! And with the current youths we have, it's gonna be amazing. Will be calling up a lot of people from now on to come back and the existing youths to commit and have fun together building the youth ministry around this time. Will let as many people know when we are ready to launch this moment of history in church!

Thank you for the people who has prayed for Emmanuel Baptist Chruch and for me as well. God hears you loud and clear. Continue to pray and He will continue to do great great works in our lifes. Joshua and me could see now how God can really put things together like a rotten tofu being glued back together as a perfect piece xD. There's many things that we won't know how to acheive, however put all your trust and have faith in Him. In God's dictionary, there's no impossibilities. We will make it happen together!

No comments: