Monday, September 8, 2008

Blue Sea

Every night I run the mile,
I travel on the rainy track,
The evening shines with a smile,
It's burning deep within me,

I stopped, I paused for a second,
The moon gazing at the fields,
It's when beauty meets nature,
Glowing green under the lamp lights,

I hear you from distance apart,
Take me deeper into you,
Break the walls of this shell,
Find me with your solemn voice,

I'll take the hardest path to seek love,
The ending forever before me,
Two steps further a year older,
Stronger faith flew me higher,

I found, the sand of a no man's land,
The glimmering crystal clear sea,
I saw, a virgin of no one's touch,
It's you, I've been waiting for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey a good one there!! keep in up! I shud learn more form u! i love to just compose songs and poem. Mostly poems as i do not know music much!=p

cant seems to drop my url so i will drop it here..
www.xanga.com/babyangelcharis

Simon Ng said...

heys nice to meet you. could add me up in msn. liquid_reborn@hotmail.com peace =)