Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Guitarist

Time flies, this Sunday I'll be worship leading again. Thinking about introducing From The Inside Out song to the church congregation. I'm excited about it again, I heard from Lilian who's in Dubai now. She's getting married soon, really cool after what she has been thru these few years. I celebrated Merdeka in restaurant overseas with a few chuches as it was aniversary dinner for our church, Emmanuel Baptist Church 50th aniversary. Recently, been busy with work, hang out, discussions, assignments, fellowships, classes, church activities (we had a blast playing water balloons last month!) and today I was practicing this song, Stop & Stare. I've decided to participate in my college's Talent Quest and I might put up an extra surprise if "someone" is coming to support me. Therefore, I need a guitarist to play for me on that day as I wanna go unplugged for that song and maybe another one too.

2 comments:

e t h a n said...

I can be your guitarist =) and dude sorry about the ffk was really sick,got asthma on friday night.Wanted to call you but when i woke up next day its already 4pm.

Anonymous said...

hey Ethan. are you sure? it's on the 8 of october, a working wednesday and it's around noon. no worries, we are holding another session this coming week or the next =)