Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Legless Bird

Showered with freedom of infinity,
Spread my wings and fly up high,
Soaring above the clouds below the sun,
Landing wherever, whenever I want,

The master of the blue skies,
Desires of living eternity,
Pictures to pictures of places to places,
Collecting fragments of memories,

Till... you showed up that day,
My heart begins to beat,
You're like a time stopper,
Every second feels like magic,

How was it like to fall?
So hurtful, this unbearable pain,
Since you left me that day,
You took my legs away,

One last cry stopped my heart,
Feeling you vanishing into dust,
I crashed into the slumps of hell,
Tearing my mighty wings apart,

This missing piece in my heart,
Sweeping my emotions away,
I became loveless that day,
Bidding farewell to the last teardrop,

Couldn't comprehend nor hate,
This emptiness inside me,
Taking off, finding my destiny,
Afraid, will I ever fall again?

My everything, you were,
It was an all or nothing bet,
I lost the biggest gamble of life,
You took my legs away, the legless bird.

No comments: