Sunday, March 1, 2009

Changeling

I watched Changeling with Carina on Friday nite. Lol, she was half asleep under my fleece. Dung, next time don't wanna bring for you already. As usual, I parked in "VIP" parking in Mid Valley again. Headed to Ibox Cheras to meet my friends after that for Ray's farewell. Boy, they drank so much..... crazy... I was there.. hiding myself and singing songs Adele picked.

After the movies earlier that night, it just struck my heart. I recall my memories with mum when I was a kid till now. The things she gone thru with me and how much she has sacrifice, love me thru all these years. She's the only lady that I feel really sorry for whenever I see her in tears over these years, the very special someone who would do anything to give me the very best. Sometimes I may not show it out but deep inside, I love you mum. I won't short change you for anyone in this world, never ever will *promise* Don't show the office aunties about my blog ler... malu-fying *shy shy*

p/s: Ray boy, gonna miss you dude. Will come Aussie to meet up sometime. Bestest buddy!

No comments: