Friday, February 27, 2009

Dear Beautiful Star

The very existence of you,
Taught me how is it like to fall in love,
You had my eyes all on you,
Catching me into your spell once again,

You rest above the skies,
Along the lil bright shinning stars,
You seem unreachable,
I'd still look at you everynite,

Sadly, I have not much to offer,
Nothing but my unconditional love,
I'll do anything for you,
For as long as you'll be happy,

I feel like dirt sometimes,
Not being able to be who I dreamt of,
But those days will come in faith,
This is an oath to myself,

Below the skies on ground zero,
I swing alone feeding the birds,
My lil messengers to wish you peace,
I hope I can protect you,

I pray for you quietly each day,
A wish made to the heavens,
Even if the clouds cover my sight,
I'd still look at you everynite, beautiful star.

p/s: dedicated to Rainbow

No comments: