Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day

Strangely, I never see that coming as it was really out of expectation. All because of a sudden dispute that I can't never imagine happening that led into tonight. Meeting you again was great, and to able to talk you again after such a long time. Dining and sharing some of our life experiences after parting our own separate ways, how time has changed the both of us and some of the memories still lingers as though it just happened yesterday. I see some changes in you, Australia did do you good. Now you're a more mature and beautiful person in your own way, I think you'll be able to handle even greater responsibilities. People often questioned about our past the whole time and I never forget every single detail that we had. I remember how things were good and how situations turned sour. Nevertheless, I didn't regret why these pages of our diary slipped right thru our hands and changed forever. We couldn't grasp the moment and it just flew pass by after feeling the wind, you were no longer there. Moving from places to places and meeting all sorts of different people, I believe the past did us good, it was proven tonight. I kinda enjoyed tonight, thanks.

Happy Valentines Day Fel.

Smile


Looks nice


I'm not drunk :'P

Trying to be funny

Trying to be cool


Syiok sendiri


Haha, you're so blur!

Continues posing! Your blur chick!

Ok, I'll do it correctly for once. Not looking at the moon!

Still me

Still you



No comments: