Saturday, February 21, 2009

Excited!

I feel happy tonight. Probably cause of the meetings with friends, they make me laughed, really. The jokes, memories and crappy moments together thru out the years. Some of the misunderstanding I had was cleared, thanks to some friends who hear me out these few days and H.B. for explaining, hugs. Right now I'm hours away from my birthday bash, really excited. I know friends won't let me go home tonight walking straight, but its ok. As long I get the "bear" and have 15 mins of you, everything's alright! Bring it on! Thanks Miss Bee Bee, weird name or.. unique lol, but you saved me in a way, see your brother tmrw with the item. Thanks Andrea, for your wine... will slowly "tiap". J and C (H.B.), you girls, sigh, none of you are bad, it's really sad to see you guys like that, I hope things will get better. And to Shaun, although we have not spoke to each other for 10 years plus, I still respect you for who you are, don't let our older generation spoil our relationship. I remember those times you shout and call out my name when we were kids and played together all day long, our blood ties will always stay the same. Thanks for your wishes, peeps.

No comments: