Friday, February 13, 2009

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Ever wonder how does it feels like to see everyone around you dies off slowly of old age while you grow younger? Ever understand how much it hurts to not be able to grow old with the your other half as you guys are drifting apart as the years passes?
~> I'm 86 years old when I was born.
~> We were both 5 when I first saw you.
~> I will never forget those blue eyes.
~> You are odd. You don't look like your age. Light this candle up, don't be a chicken.
~> You are the most beautiful woman, the most... beautiful.
~> I have to go, I'll write to you... promise.
~> I came all the way hoping I could sweep your feet of tonight, but...
~> I was cruel. I can't have you seeing me in this state. You are perfect.
~> Do you know I've been struck by lighting 7 times. Haha! :'D
~> Sleep with me? Absolutely!
~> We practically lived on a matress together for that whole period of time.
~> Will you still love me when I grow old and saggy?
~> *Rains* I think you'll leave first before me. No, I think you'll leave first before me.
~> I have your child. What are you afraid of? That she'll be like you? Then all the more I'll love her.
~> Did you count her toes? Haha!
~> She needs a real father, someone who can grow old with her.
~> He sent me postcards from everywhere around the world.
~> Why did you came back?
~> I wish I could send you to school, I wish I could teach you to play the piano, I wish I could tell you to be careful with guys, I wish I could be your father...
~> When I look into his eyes, I knew he recognised me.
“My name is Benjamin Button, and I was born under unusual circumstances.”

Fate may be fickle, but what we do with the time on earth is in our hands. I'll be waiting, all you have to do is just come. I keep waiting but you'll never come. I got tired of waiting, wondering if you're ever coming around, my faith in you is fading. I'll take you somewhere we can be alone. You'll be the princess and I'll be the prince. Don't be afraid, we will make it out of this mess. It's a love story, baby just say.... yes.
p/s: What are you thinking? I'm thinking of how things wouldn't last forever. No.... there are some things... that last forever... :')

No comments: