Sunday, October 30, 2011

Dear Chelle

I was touched by a white dove today,
It rested on me singing songs of May,
Continue laying down and sleep on hay,
I remembered the dream about you that day,

You were pretty and sweet and still am now,
Delightfully you smile and make me go wow!
I never thought you'll come true and stay,
From a silent hope of a wish I prayed,

You make me laugh and cry and feel so gay,
Like a water lily experiencing four seasons a day,
I want to kiss you from dawn to night,
A gentle assurance I love you with all my might,

I'll watch you like an owl with great sight,
Protected you'll be cause I'll put on a fight,
Bring down anyone who hurts your pride,
In my embrace you'll sleep and I'll hug you tight,

Darling, lets sail thru the seven seas,
Exploring all the wonders of the earth,
Implanting lovely memories to our long life,
Like Apple Inc.'s logo with a permanent bite.

p/s: It was a good run, you and I. You didn't want to finish the race with me, I'll still run, probably alone this time. You were right, when someone cried, it'll never be good for the person.Thank you for the memories, happiness, fun, joy and your smiles.

No comments: