Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sunshine of Hope (Ko, Sa)

Tho our world may not be seen as perfect,
Inducted with obstacles, ugliness & sinfulness,
Trauma, disasters, bitterness hits us time to time,
We couldn't bear looking at reality sometimes,
Because this place is not built by only you and me,

If you want to be in my shelter,
I always will provide a room for two,
For you and me and our future too,
Thru the storms I will hold you tight,
In the darkness I'll be your light,

You may fall, you may trip,
But never forget to hold my grip,
When you really feel like giving up,
Just hang on there and sit on tight,
I will be beside you to make sure its alright,

You need a map, you need a guide,
I will be your compass and be your sight,
We can be a team and win those fights,
Whenever you are lost stay right there,
Give me some time I'll reach for you here,

Sometimes, there maybe a boulder in front of us,
And theres no way to climb it alone,
Are you gonna stop or runaway from it?
or take my hands, and together...
We will make a path, make it thru

The sun is waitin for us on the other side... for ko dan sa.... percayalah.

No comments: