Thursday, November 3, 2011

Absence...

3rd November 2011, 5.03pm. I'll never forget this moment, my heart has been talking to me again. I was in the midst of my department training the whole day, whatsapping most of the time while listening to the trainer. Suddenly, the Head of Department arrived about close to 5.00pm and I knew today is gonna be a long winded session (training ended at 8pm today, goodness!). Immediately I stopped chatting and concentrate. Hmm.... but I couldn't really focus and there was something disturbing me all along as the training proceeds. It was rather a familiar feeling that I somewhat never felt quite some years ago. It has relive inside me, I'm a little afraid yet emotionally stirred. Does it sounds like man having PMS? Haha... probably words or even myself couldn't comprehend much, it just happened naturally. My heart felt something this evening, like it needs something... its longing for something. It's a similar feeling when I felt hurt but its wasn't because I was hurt. It's the absence of someone that makes you feel incomplete. Like the sunflower needs the sun, the heart needs blood to pump, I needed you. I can say whatever I want, do anything I feel like.... however, the heart does not tell lies. I knew I truly miss you for the very first time.

When you truly miss someone, how does it feels like? :(

No comments: