Sunday, August 19, 2012

HTC One X

Kinda sick of iPhone 4s due to all the restrictions that users have to face. Therefore, decided to get something else this time, here's my new toy HTC One X. Ta da!!!

Every single screen is customizable to your liking, add whatever you want and tweak it!
Here's how my lock screen looks like, Ta Da!!!

 This is the security pattern screen, Ta Da!!!

 And my home screen, Ta Da!!!

My calendar screen to set my schedule and appointments, Ta Da!!! 


My Twitter screen... erm.... ignore Einjill, she's probably high on drugs lol... Ta Da!!!


My Music playa... with Sound Hound embeded.... Ta Da!!!


My Malaysian map guide, GPS, road block checker, cutest road bible ever... Ta Da!!!


My new games applications, here's one of it...money money money the Coin Dozer, Ta Da!!!
 

Here's a 8 Mega pixels quality picture I shot of Aeris after cleaning up her home, Ta Da!!!


And last but not least this is the moment we all been anticipating....  my movie for tonight!!! Total Recall!! Ra Ta Daaaaa!!!!


There's many more stuffs to play about.... I shall explore it in the coming days.

p/s: Dear reader, don't forget to get one too ;P

No comments: