Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sick Cycle Carousel

I still love this song a lot, Sick Cycle Carousel. Everyday is like a cycle, in a year, at least 250 days we would be repeating the same thing. It's sick, a sick cycle... it's a routine. I don't want my life to be like this forever. I often gaze into the evening sky. Trying to look whats beyond those clouds. Trying to picture my life in these 10 years. What will I become, what will I do? Will I ever find the things I wanted in life? The meaning of my existence.. has to be more than this. More than whatever I'm doing now.. a soon to be revealed... mystery.

The morning due,
Marks the beginning of a new day,
The northen stars have long gone,
Giving birth to the sunlight,

The morning glory creeps,
Holding tight to anything it could,
A ray of light shinning to the fields,
Giving joy to the farmers,

The light breaking thru the clouds,
Embarking its journey to our motherland,
Rise and shine my friend,
For the sun is smilling for you today.

Have a Happy Sunday.

No comments: