Sunday, November 11, 2007

Stay With Me


I remembered you beloved Pegasus,
My missing wings, where are you?
Can you hear my solemn cry?
I've been waiting night and day,

Bring me to the peak of the mountains,
Fly me across the seven seas,
Over the rainbows, above the clouds,
Together we'll drink water from the streams,

We'll look up for the night skies stars,
Let me in to your fantasy,
You're my best friend you've always been,
No one will see things the way we do,

Take me to your secret place,
A hiding place only we will know,
Allow me to hug you tight,
Rest on you for just one night,

Tmr will be the dawn of a new battle,
Lend me strength and fight with me,
Entrust me faith like you always did,
Victory shall ours till the last drop of blood,

Take me home when the trumpet has sound,
Peace has come, the battle is won,
The mist has cleared, the blue sky is here,
I've kept my promise, dear beautiful smile.

No comments: