Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just Another Dream

It always starts after the nite fall,
And will be gone before dawn,
Dreams comes by everynight,
Another empty wishful thinking,

Who is to decide?
What's real? What's unreal?
The lines drawn into one's memory,
Can't be erased in a season,

Should I keep my heart closed,
To keep it free and alive,
We can't always have what we want,
Pick one and stick with it,

A river that never runs dry,
Gives life to many lives,
Troubles are never ending,
Seems like a destiny to many souls,

This never ending ladder,
Where's my final destination?
I can't keep up, I'm only human,
I can't back down, I'm losing it,

When there's no faith between two,
Meaningless words can be thrown,
You listened to me all the time,
It as if we were once to be,

When one day you don't hear me,
Perhaps it is the time,
I need to hear your voice,
Right now, I need some time.

No comments: