Friday, January 9, 2009

Rainbow Smile

Every music notes written,
Plays a different sound in my ear,
Your sweet voice after every sunset,
Sychronising with this melody,

I'll sing as long as it takes,
To lead you a step nearer,
To whatever you have ever dreamt off,
May your sweet wishes be fullfilled,

Every music bar played,
Tells another chapter of our lives,
Your lovely words after every sunrise,
Bringing peace to my soul,

I'll cheer you up as long as you're mellow,
To turn your sadness into smiles,
From anyone who've ever hurt you,
May your happiness starts today,

You send me an angel tonight,
I'll be sleeping under your spell,
Take me to your lil space,
I'll be quiet I promise you,

This music sheet played,
Sings a summer serenade to my ear,
Your beautiful rainbow smile,
I'll be seeing soon someday.

No comments: