Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Work Work

9am... and the clock ticks, rushing from pc to pc. Such tideous and boring stuff, I yawned all the way doing it. 1.30pm, eating a tasteless hailam kuey teow mee, watching Raymond eating kuey teow goreng that looks more like mee soup, I said him, "If I'm opening a stall beside him the next day, he'll be crying without customers". 6pm, nobody's in the office except us, we made a mess of the place haha.... stealing mandarin oranges from the fridge, eating the staff's sweets, taking packets of snacks from random tables, unlocking drawers to check their private items, blasting our handphones and radio, story telling, throwing food around and thanks for that neck strap, "Mr low level" lol. The snacks I took, holy moly there goes my diet, I'mma pregnant 4 months. Those bunch of crappy friends are really funny, keeping me alive till midnight. 12.30am.... and the clock is still ticking. I'm done, finally. That was how I spent 15 hours of yesterday, working. My mum is like playing misscall with me and the smses yesterday, sorry guys I'm out of battery. I'm gonna sleep back what I lost today, skippin all classes!

No comments: